La Page Orange
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Page Orange

Forum sur Tokio Hotel

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

[USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Emilie Weasley
Humanoid
Emilie Weasley

Féminin
Ma localisation : Suburbia

[USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories Empty
MessageSujet: [USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories   [USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories EmptyMer 29 Sep 2010 - 17:49

On October 3rd, 2010 Germany will mark the 20th “Tag der deutschen Einheit” or the Day of German Unity, which celebrates the reunification of East and West Germany. Germany, which was divided for decades into Communist East Germany and a free West Germany, shows great strength on the world stage in terms of both its political and cultural prowess. According to NU.nl, Tokio Hotel, the German band from Magdeburg is one of the success stories to come out of the former East Germany.

To get a FREE automatic email each time I publish a new Tokio Hotel Examiner article, hit the “Subscribe” button right by my picture at the top of the page. If you’d like to use any part of this article on your website or blog, please see “Using my articles on your website” on my blog and follow the instructions; otherwise you’ll be violating my copyright on this article.

Of course, the members of Tokio Hotel aren’t the only well-known celebrities from the former East Germany. The members of the German band, Rammstein are also from the former German Democratic Republic. Tokio Hotel’s music as well as Rammstein’s can be heard on the upcoming “Rock Band 3” video game track, the trailer for which was just released. In addition to the boys from Tokio Hotel and Rammstein, one Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany, who has been named the “Most Powerful Woman in the World” by “Forbes” for the last several years running also stems from the former German Democratic Republic. Merkel is also cited by NU.nl as a success story of former East Germany.

This isn’t the first time that Tokio Hotel and Angela Merkel have landed on the same list. Last year both the members of Tokio Hotel and the German chancellor landed on a polls list, which indicated that German mothers found both Tokio Hotel and Merkel to bebad influences on German kids. However, German mothers offended by the poll quickly came to Tokio Hotel’s defense. As one German mother stated

What utter nonsense! My 15-year-old daughter is an avid fan of TH. For three years I have accompanied her to many concerts. The guys make good music, we look forward to the next tour! …I have met many other mothers at the concerts in recent years, who had the same opinion.

Tokio Hotel’s cultural influence is diverse. Examples include the band being cited by the Pop Academy as a good example of how to build and market a band and the “Sprachwahrer” award given to the band for inspiring young people to learn German. Tokio Hotel’s cultural influence in America is sure to grow in the next few months as well as the Kaulitz Twins, Bill and Tom get settled in their soon-to-be new 2nd home base in L.A.

Germans celebrate the “Day of German Unity” every October 3rd despite the fact that the Berlin wall fell on November 9th (1989). Because too many of the darker moments in German history also coincidentally fell on November 9th (Hitler’s first coup in 1923 and Kristalnacht in 1938), October 3rd was chosen as the date instead to celebrate German reunification.

Follow me on Twitter: @BuffyTuf or on Facebook: Tokio Hotel Writer. Join my Emily Kay fan page Tokio Hotel Fans Support Emily Kay as well to keep up with this promising new voice in vampire fiction.

Source : http://www.examiner.com/tokio-hotel-in-national/tokio-hotel-news-nu-nl-cites-th-as-one-of-the-success-stories-of-former-gdr

Traduction de Eeyore pour la PO :

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Eeyore
Schrei
Eeyore

Féminin
Ma localisation : La Roche sur Yon (85)

MessageSujet: Re: [USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories   [USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories EmptyDim 3 Oct 2010 - 15:23

Traduction postée =)
http://Space__Dementia@hotmail.fr
Crack Boum.
Automatisch
Crack Boum.

Féminin
Ma localisation : 04

MessageSujet: Re: [USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories   [USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories EmptyDim 3 Oct 2010 - 16:23

Merci pour la traduction!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories   [USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories Empty

[USA/sept 2010] NU.nl cites TH as one of the success stories
Page 1 sur 1